If you are a BPM expert..........
...... and you like working in a friendly, people-oriented environment, aitipeople is the place for you. A desire to work for a company that has a strong customer focus and high standards for quality of work is also important. If this type of organization sounds appealing to you, we encourage you to email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are working on some really exciting projects right now and need your support and your man power. This is why we are recruiting for:
Metastorm BPM Development Consultant
- Develop custom Metastorm BPM solutions written in .Net / C#.
- Development using Metastorm BPM v9, including forms, scripting and workflow design, with implementation and maintenance of workflow systems
- Assist customer in efforts to improve business processes by applying leading technologies such as business process management automation along with expertise in best practice techniques.
- Assist customers in assessing, developing, and delivering quick and easy technical solutions for process workflow automation and control with Metastorm ‘s BPM Suite
Help architect and direct Metastorm upgrades (v7 to v9), server maintenance, disaster recovery configurations, and tier 4 support for current Metastorm processes
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent IT experience) and at least five years of Metastorm BPM experience (preferable using v9 and .Net/C#)
- Metastorm Developer Certification or OpenText MBPM Developer Certification
- Very Good German language skill
- Experience with Metastorm BPM v9, including forms, scripting and workflow design, with implementation and maintenance of workflow systems
- Software development life cycle experience, such as requirements gathering, design, development, testing and implementation
- Experience with XP or SCRUM methodolody
Place of work will be usually onsite at the customer's office. Please don't call if you are an agent. I are looking forward to your CV via email to email@example.com.
Web Designer with a strong portfolio (50%)
If you have good designing skills, and you can image how things could work on a website, you are able to understand requirements in no time, are very creative and like to learn new stuff like ASP.Net and Database driven development, then we have to meet.
Are you a "process person" looking for a new role?
We have a number of active opportunities within the UK and DACH (Germany, Austria and Switzerland) area.
Please send your resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +44 (0) 207 718 0183.