Build Process Applications Faster - No Matter How Complex
OpenText Process360's process modeling and execution capabilities support your organization throughout the entire deployment cycle, from initial process modeling and design through process execution and continuous improvement.
Create and manage processes in half the time
Leveraging two years of user design experience, OpenText Process360's platform, takes the complexity out of process modeling and management by automating typical tasks and providing smart, self-healing capabilities to your processes.
Design and deploy your business process without coding
Rather than writing code to connect business flows to underlying systems and data, you can auto-configure processes and services in one-click, eliminating wasted time and effort.
Reallocate resources and work to achieve your goals
Once you've built and deployed your processes adjustments always have to be made. Customer volumes increase or sales mix changes and you need to respond. OpenText Process360 allows you to dynamically adjust and rebalance workloads across your people and processes to ensure you achieve your business goals.
Rich modeling and design environment for faster development
- Design and maintain process execution models in single environment.
- Model the most complex processes with complete tools to optimize the design of all business processes.
- Eliminate custom coding through a palette of 80+ pre-configured components and process tasks.
- Manage existing process maps with one step auto-alignment, task auto-connection, and process map self-healing capabilities.
Handle even the most complex processes
- Create sub-maps for sub-processes automatically and utilize these across business processes when required.
- Segment maps into "tear-offs" to allow designers and developers to leverage dual monitors while working on multiple or complex maps.
Easier process management and documentation sharing
- Automate processes easily through data mapping within single interface.
- Assemble all maps and associated documentation automatically.
- Document your processes at any level you choose - from process summary to detailed maps and even individual employee tasks.
- Make this documentation available for internal constituents or external parties at any time for business or regulatory review purposes.
Enterprise-class process execution
- Support the high-volume, mission-critical transactions across your enterprise.
- Manage integrated process execution and states of all types of processes, from straight-through transactions to long-running, unstructured processes that exist in your organization.
- Integrated process reporting and monitoring to manage your business and identify areas for improvement.
Unique goal management for your workers and your business
- Establish and track business goals and KPI's in the context of your business processes.
- Allow process participants to set their work status and activity level to provide supervisors a 360 degree view into employee activities.
- Understand the performance of your processes, people, and business.
Dynamic workforce management to adapt to changing needs
- Provide real-time to-do and watch lists to process participants.
- Dynamically reallocate resources and work to maintain business performance.
- Align work and activities based upon the skills, abilities, and development needs of your employees.
Leverage and extend your Microsoft investment
- BPM-enable SharePoint and leverage as the process interaction environment of your users.
- Deploy pre-built user interfaces or customize using library of available components deployable for both SharePoint and ASP.NET.
- Accelerate adoption and deployment to business users by integrating processes with Microsoft Outlook and Office 2007 applications.
Change how you get work done
Whether you're looking better understand your current process or determine how to improve it, we're here to help. With OpenText Process360's Persona-based BPM, you'll get exactly what you need to deliver applications 50% faster, drive end user adoption and improve business productivity.